I am so excited that the football season is only a month away.  Pretty soon I'll be able to watch the pre-season games and that will help get me back into the swing of things for the the fall.  Or what we have of the fall down in Florida.

Being from Indy, I am of course a huge Colts fan.  I'm a little worried about the surgery that Peyton recently had on his knee but if he has to miss some games while he is recovering, I'm sure we'll be okay.  While winning a lot of games is nice, its being able to go to the Big Dance which concerns me more.

I'm a little sad by what is happening in Green Bay with Favre.  I always liked him and was sad to see him go when he retired but he played for a long time so I thought that was probably his best course of action.  Now with all of this drama that's going on, I wonder if he should have kept quiet about retiring until he was for sure ready to hang up the cleats.  I'm not sure how I would feel about him playing for another team.  And and I'm sure the Packer fans would freak out if he did decide to do that.  I think his best bet is to take the deal the Packers are offering him of being paid NOT to play so he'll always be remembered as a Packer.

Oh...I also wonder how Eli Manning will do this year after ending his season on such a high.  Obviously it proves to the Giants fans that you can have a crappy start to the season but still end up with the Lombardi trophy.  I'll be keeping my eye on them!  :)

I don't think I can say this enough.  I'm glad the football season is starting soon!  Yeah!



This entry was posted on 6:35 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: