So I thought I would post this for some weird reason.  :)  Has anyone tried any of the new breakfast food at 'Bucks yet?  I haven't tried everything yet but I will say that the Berry Stella is delicious!  Its kinda like a soft granola bar but its not chewy.  It is so tasty I've gotten several this week alone.  I think I will try the oatmeal next since that's something I like to eat anyway and I'm curious to see what their version tastes like.

Starbucks Adds 'Healthy' Breakfast Items - WalletPop

 

PS: This is completely unrelated but tonight is the Colts first game of the season!  I can't wait to see how the team has pulled together after some changes in the off season.  Heck, I'm just excited that the football season is here period.  Go Colts!



This entry was posted on 9:11 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: