Holy smokes! It's been a hot minute since I've written in this thing. Nothing too interesting has gone on though so one one has missed much! :D

Let see....Ethan turned a year old on Jan 25. I can't believe a year went by so fast! He's babbling a lot more and finally has the walking thing down. He's so darn cute! He still needs hair though. My friend Dale calls him the Golden Child. Such a dork! Anyhoo...My hubby James had his birthday last week (a very young looking 37) and my birthday is coming up next week. I can't believe I'm gonna be 32 but after 4 kids and nearly 9 years of marriage....I guess I'll have to!

I've been super busy with work. I tell you that stuff never seems to end. I like what I do but the idea of me moving on to a new job is always in the back of my mind. With the economy the way that it is though...I'm not going to look too seriously yet. If I were single, I probably would be more willing to take a risk and start something new but when you have a family, you can't just think about yourself.

I will say this. There is a older man I work with, we shall call him Wilbur, that drive me INSANE! He apparently has the worst allergies in the world and can't stop snorting and swallowing all day instead of using tissues. Eww!! Not only is it gross to listen to but it just gets really annoying after awhile. Kinda like nails on chalkboard for me. I have to pray for patience on a daily basis but it always feels like I'm short supply of it. It doesn't help that I am always answering this mans questions so the nastiness is always right there.

Hmm...not too much going on I think. I'm sad my friend Haley will be moving out of FL in May to move to TX. I could always go out there to see her but it won't be the same like having her be just a couple of hours away. :( I'm going to try to visit her a couple of times before she goes though so that should be fun.

Okie dokie...I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight since the whole "spring forward" nonsense has screwed up my time clock again. Hopefully it won't be a couple more months before I write again! :)


This entry was posted on 6:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: