Lyrics | Muppets - Muppets theme lyrics

So...there are a couple of older underwriters I work with that I have nicknames for. One of them I've called Lightsaber for years. Why, honestly I don't remember other than his name begins with light. Anyhoo..the other one is kinda grouchy so at times I've called him Grouchy Old Man or something along those lines. (I have nicknames for just about everybody at work but that's not important.) :D

Recently, I've gotten into the habit of calling these fellows Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets. I can't get all the credit for that. My friend Craig is just as bad at giving people nicknames as I am so I'll blame him for this. Now every time I think of one of them or see them the Muppets theme runs through my head!

And yes....one of them does have a crazy 'stache just like Waldorf! Here is the song I can't get out of my head today....I thought I would share! :)


This entry was posted on 3:21 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: