So...I don't take time off from work all that often so I'm excited about the next month or so. I'm taking off a day this week because my girlfriend is in town (woo hoo!) but after she leaves and goes to Houston, I'm not sure when I'll see her again (boo!).

Then I'm thinking of taking a trip to Atlanta with the kiddies during Memorial Day weekend to check out the area. I'm pretty much ready to leave FL (but that's been true for about a decade!) and I have some good friends outside of the ATL who have been talking more about us moving up there lately. My hubby isn't sold on the idea but I'm game for a move. Plus, the housing up there is pretty reasonable and I've been told my friend Shannon is good at fixing up houses! :) So....I'll be checking things out and report back to James what I've found.

Then after the kids are done with school in June, I'll be driving up to Indy to visit my folks and friends. I don't get to go up there more than once a year so I plan on having a good time. I love road trips and while I would like James to share the driving with me, he isn't going this time around. :( So I guess that's like a vacation for him huh? ;)

I've also been trying to plan a trip out West to visit a friend of mine with another girlfriend. I've only been as far as TX so that should nice. We just have to figure out our schedules to see if it will work out. I'm hoping it does!

Oh...my daughters birthday is also coming up. She'll be 8 on the 18th. I can't believe it. My baby girl is growing up so fast. :'(


This entry was posted on 8:09 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: