So my husband and I have have been talking a lot about the hot mess that has been going on in Orlando related to the whole Casey/Calyee Anthony case.

I'm glad she's been arrested!  I hope she stays in jail for the rest of her life.  If she doesn't know exactly what happened  to her daughter, she has a pretty good idea.  I also think that the grandmother knows something but doesn't want to admit that her daughter would be so callous and cold. 

I don't understand people.  Really I don't.  I mean, I have kids of my own and I don't understand how this chick could go over a month without knowing where in the hell her kid is!  And if the grandmother is anything like my mom (who lives out of state) she is calling everyday to see what is going on if she hasn't seen her grandchild.

What makes this woman think its okay to lead people on for months as evidence has been building up and stick to that lame ass story that some Hispanic woman took her and that's the last she has head of her girl?  Just about everything out of that woman's mouth has been a lie.  What's really sad is that she seems to do it so easily like she is really used to it. 

Well, that's my rant on this issue.  We will see how it plays out here in O-Town!



This entry was posted on 8:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: