Do you have days when you just feel kinda old? It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I've been up since the break of dawn....actually earlier than that. My little man woke me up at 3:45am and I've been up ever since. I did have my fabulous white mocha from 'Bucks this morning (I don't even want to think how much fat & calories I consumed!) but even that didn't keep me awake. When I feel tired like I did most of the day today, it makes me feel older than 31. 31 isn't really old but I can certainly tell my body doesn't bounce back from lacking sleep like it used to.

I remember the days I would wait up early (for me anyway!) around 7 and go to work then hang out with my friends later. I could be up until 2 or 3 in the morning and still be good to go for the next work day. Now?!? Forget about it! I can't imagine but then again, I've had kids so maybe that's what is working against me the most. :)

Alright....I guess I should go to bed huh? Sorry....just let out a big yawn! :)


This entry was posted on 8:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: