So I was out again tonight with my good friend Sean aka Small Coffey. To the people that don't know him, he's maybe 105 pounds on a good day and 5'6 so the moniker of Small Coffey fits him to a tee! :) We've been hanging out a lot since he's gone to days and our schedules are are now basically the same. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed his company since we weren't hanging out as much but its all coming back to me now....!

See my problem is that being married with 4 small children doesn't give me much time to myself. Just spending a couple of hours a week without my family is a good way to get rid of stress. Well, what stress I do have. I'm the type of person not to hold things in or to dwell on them too long because life is too short for all that so I don't stress out too often. But.....sometimes, you just need to chill with a friend over good food or maybe a good drink (don't tell James!) and let what stress you do have fly out the window.

We spent a fun night talking about my in-laws and whatever happened since the last time we saw each other. We've been friends so long that we can finish each other sentences, break out into song at the same time and know what the other person might be thinking. I think its great to have friends like that and I've had the pleasure of having several of them throughout my crazy life. Girls....you know who are! Jenni, Haley, Heather, Eva, Justine, Annie.....I have more but its late and I'm tired! :) But really.....I'm lucky to have solid friendships like that. You can never underestimate how much your friends effect you. If you are having a rough day, you know that you always have someone in your corner to talk to and hear you out. If I didn't have my friends, I'm sure I would be a more bitter and sour person.

So what's the point of this post? Dunno know....just wanted to say that I'm glad I have these people in my life that I trust and view as true friends. They are my sanity!

Okie dokie....its late and my tired behind should get to bed!


This entry was posted on 8:24 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: