I finally got around to seeing that cute movie Juno. I swear I could put that Michael Cera kid aka Paulie Bleeker in my pocket. He's just adorable in a geeky kinda way. I'm gonna buy that movie when it comes out. I already bought the soundtrack. The songs are quirky but it works with the movie. Ellen Page did a great job as a smart ass kid. I've read some reviews about her character not being believable but I knew kids like that in HS. I love that song they do at the end of the movie Off key but its so sweet and had a realness about it. :)

That Kimya Dawson chick kinda reminds me of me. Her songs seem like they were written at random intervals of her life like my blog notes. No real rhyme or reason to them but they get her point across!

Alright, I guess that is it for tonight.


This entry was posted on 7:39 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: