Isn't he cute? My little man is cute in his bunny ears. :)



I haven't blogged in month so I thought I would write a little update to what's been going on with me.

Well, I'm back to work. :( This is actually my 4th week back. Kinda sucks trying to juggle my home life with work but it has to be done until my husband makes enough dinero to keep my big behind home or we win the lottery or something. Since neither of those things will probably be happening in the near future, I'll be working.

The beginning part of last month was a bummer with my friend Steve's passing but it ended well. James and I both had our birthdays in March. Actually I have a ton of friends with March birthdays for some weird reason but I digress....James is the ripe old age of 36 and I'm now 31. I can't believe time has gone by so fast for the both of us. It seems just like yesterday that I met James at Disney and I turned 21 and it was finally legal for me to drink. That makes me recall my big night out at Jungle Jim's here in O-town. Doh! I'm really glad we sat outside and that there were bushes out there so I could yak. :P Gross I know but isn't that what being 21 is all about? After getting with James (which will be 10 years in August), I didn't do that anymore. He's not a big fan of alcohol but now he's a bartender. How funny is that?

Anywhoo....so what was I talking about again? Age? Yeah, I guess that's it. I was looking at my Myspace page today and checking out my cousins profiles. Man, that's so crazy! I can't believe their all grown up with families of their own. I still picture them as 7 or 10 year olds just doing kids stuff, not having kids. I haven't been able to see any of them in 9 years. The last time I went to see them in Texas, I was preggers with Lucas which was 1999.

So why am I talking about that? I decided that I will make a trip to good old Texas this year! I keep talking about it with James because I really want the kids to know my mothers side of the family. I want to go when the kids are done with school and we'll drive over there. Yes, the cost of gas is ridiculous but I was just checking out flights and that's almost twice the cost of renting a van and then we would still need to rent a van while we are there. As much as I hate to rent a van, I'm don't think our van will make it and I'm not ready to buy a new one yet. I think the kids will like the drive on I-10 and being able to see the Gulf Coast. If we can work it out, my momma will be coming with us so she can see my aunts. Hopefully I'll know more about everything in the next couple of weeks. Before you know it, June will be here!

I'll try and update this thing more often and post more pics of the kiddies. We got a new camera and maybe I'll start using it!

Later


This entry was posted on 7:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: