I seriously need to make more time for my family. It just seems so hard with James and I working opposite schedules (saves $$ in daycare though!) to get any real quality time together. Its not like I'm the most emotional or touchy feely type person but it does make me sad that we're not all together very often. The rare moments we are all at home at the same time, we are either helping the kids with their homework or one of us is trying to catch up on sleep.

That's why I think this summer vacation is important. Hopefully, we can get something worked out in the next couple of weeks. My mom doesn't think she can come down at the end of May like I had hoped so our Texas trip might be out. But....I was thinking maybe we can stay in state this year and take the kids down to the Keys. They love the beach (isn't it a shame I've never taken them to the beach in FL?) and I'm sure we can find lots of things for them to do. It will just be nice being able to relax and not worry about going to work or keeping up on the computer. I still haven't broken down and bought a laptop yet so we will be Internet free for over a week! Lucas is gonna have a cow because I swear he is addicted to it, which is a shame since he's only 8 years old!

Just another random post about me talking about my family. I hope that soon we will be on a better schedule. With Ethan just being a couple months old though, I'm not sure when that will be!

It's late, I should already be asleep! Buenas noches!


This entry was posted on 9:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: