I'm glad I drove up to Indy when I did because otherwise I would have been stuck in southern IN after I-65 was shut down today. That's so crazy that they had to shut down a highway due to flooding but it was storming pretty bad on Friday night early into Saturday. Another wave of storms came through Saturday afternoon. Luckily my folks live in the city and that hasn't been to too hard hit at this point. If it keeps raining though, that might change. I just hope that everything is fine and ready to go by the time I head back out on Thursday. As much as I love my hometown and all.....I have things to do once I'm back in Central FL so I can't be stuck in the midwest due to flooding. :(

Hoping it stays dry for the rest of the week!


This entry was posted on 9:50 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: