So...I'm not going to go to Texas to visit my family like I wanted to. Kinda sucks considering now would be a good time to catch up with my family. My cousin Alex died a couple of weeks ago in a bad car crash and neither my mom or myself could go to the funeral. Its just hard being down in Florida and then driving up to Indy to get my mom, driving back down to Texas and then doing the whole thing in reverse. I like to drive but not that much. Plus with the cost of gas these days its tough on the budget.

I decided to go Indy instead for my vacation. I was planning on going in August anyway but I figured I might as well and go now. Plus I get to visit with my friends who I haven't seen since I was there last August! It should be a good time. My friend Mark is having a birthday party for his boyfriend so I'm looking forward to going to that on Saturday. Then there are all of my girlfriends I always see. Actually, it will be kinda weird going back because it will be the year anniversary of my friend Tammy's death. I can't believe it went by so fast. I didn't get to go to her funeral either. :(

Hopefully it won't be that somber when I'm there. My friend Erin recently had a baby and my other friend Carrie is due soon. There are babies all over the place!

I hope to post some while I'm up there. I got a laptop the other day and I hope to post some pics of what's going on. Now if I just remember to take my camera....:p Actually I will because I was thinking today that I don't have many pictures of my friends. I'm not a big picture taker but I guess I have to break down and do it at some point!


This entry was posted on 5:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: