Can I say that I'm really bummed that this chain hasn't made it down to Florida yet? I love the stuff there. A lot of the food is really tasty and pretty cheap too. I know we have Whole Foods and all but its just not the same. I really have a weakness for their chocolate truffles! I even had one of our friends ship me some from Cali since he works at a TJ's out there. Pretty sad huh? But they are SO good and are only like $4 for a box of them. If I tried to get something like that at a gourmet chocolate shop I'm sure they would be twice as much. :(

So...I will try and hit them up before I leave to snag some of my favorites for the road. Mmmm....truffles. :)


This entry was posted on 3:08 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: