Well, this doesn't effect me as much as it does some of my friends like Small Coffey...

It was announced yesterday that Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney after almost 20 years. While I wasn't a regular visitor there, it was one of the places I used to hang out when I first moved down to Orlando and started to work at Disney. After I got together with my future husband, those visits stopped since he didn't like it and he didn't like me to go either. My friend sent me a funny picture from when PI was launched. Tell me this isn't hilarious? The girl in the front of the picture is rocking out her late 80's attire! :)

PI



This entry was posted on 6:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: